Altay is committed to making our world a better place to live.
- Altay is the first supplier of educational equipment to be ISO 14001:2004 certified.
- The ISO standard assesses the management of all environmental aspects of our business activities including environmental protection and the socio-economic needs of our constituents.
- In Italy, Altay’s headquarters and production facilities have been 100% converted to solar power.
- Altay’s catalogs and packing materials are produced from recycled paper.
- Altay’s products are produced with non-toxic materials and are fully compliant with all international and EU safety regulations.
- Altay has been awarded the WorldDidac Quality Chart, a quality certification that goes beyond existing ISO standards and provides the assurance that a company has the capacity to deliver products and services that contribute to a quality education for our children and sustainable growth for our planet.
- Altay’s corporate commitment to the environment attracts and motivates employees dedicated to delivering the best goods and services to our customers worldwide.